Tuesday, April 24, 2007

After watching this movie I felt like I had to write something about which is why I wrote about it in my final project but I want to elaborate a bit more. It was the first time I saw Higher Learning and I am glad I picked that as one of the movies because it is definitely a great movie. I am also happy that I was able to see it now that I am in college because I understand the college life and how it must be hard for some people to adapt to having so many different types of people around you. Fortunately for me Im used to the diversity living in Miami.
I think Higher Learning is one of the best movies ever made because it speaks the truth and shows something that really can happen and has happened. The day after I saw this movie was the day that the Virginia Tech Shootings happened. Its a strange and crazy that I really hadnt thought about until a couple days later. The VTech shootings happened for the same reasons that the shootings in Higher Learning happened and thats because they both felt different and like they couldnt adapt to diversity.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home