Sunday, April 22, 2007

I cant believe I am actually writing on this because I think it is all a joke but I need something. I think the whole Imus situation was dumb and it went way too far. I dont agree or condone what Imus said but I do agree with those who say he should not have been fired. I think a 2 week suspension is a good enough punishment for the stupid comment he made.
I also hate the fact that a man like Al Sharpton was involved in something like this that has absolutely nothing to do with him. In my opinion, Sharpton is a racist himself and only wanted the spotlight back on him because he hadnt had it in a while. Sharpton is noone to say who should get fired and who shouldnt because he is someone who should be fired himself because he is talentless and isnt respected by many just criticized.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home